From small multinational teams to big international projects, if the collaboration is all virtual you will face many challenges that result from limitations in communication, transparency and organisation.
Different time zones and languages are the best-known hurdles in virtual collaboration. But there are many, many more due to cultural differences in the way team members from different countries communicate, solve problems, fulfil tasks or respond to a certain management style. To successfully lead any virtual collaboration, you will have to guide your culturally mixed team to overcome these hurdles and to work together in an effective and harmonious way.
Get the undivided attention of an intercultural coach who is experienced in global virtual collaboration and will support you to develop the right approach for your team. Equip yourself with skills and cultural knowledge to grow as a leader and maximise results when working virtually with people from all over the world.
Virtual Collaboration - Coaching Topics
Get virtual collaboration coaching to
develop a virtual team leader skillset
strategically adapt communication skills to match expectations of multinational team members
identify how team members with different cultural backgrounds respond to management or leadership styles
- learn organisational skills to deal with the practicalities of any international virtual collaboration
- check cultural specifics of mixed teams to create the right supportive measures
- clearly understand the working style or decision-making-process of people from other countries
- maximise the outcome of international virtual collaborations
- prepare for upcoming virtual collaborations
Select your target country, preferred language and the topic “virtual collaboration” so that we can show you profiles of matching intercultural coaches. Choose your favourite coach and book you first session at a convenient time.