Terms of Service
crossculture2go Terms of Service Updated: March 31, 2023
Welcome to crossculture2go! Please, read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Website and/or Services. If you do not accept these Terms of Service, please do not use the Website or do not use the Services.
These Terms of Service describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the website. The crossculture2go website means https://crossculture2go.com (the “Website”). Our platform is designed to support users through videos and content and its applicable features, collectively – the “Services”.
Amendments to the Terms
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change, delete, or add parts of the Terms or terminate the Services at any time. We will indicate this at the top of this page. If you continue to use the Services after any such changes, you agree to act in accordance with these new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, you are not permitted to use the Website or Services.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The information and Services offered on or through the Website are provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from the use of the Website, the Services, or the information provided on the Website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this Website, its partners, or affiliates, meet your specific requirements.
- The Company cannot take any responsibility for wrongly displayed information.
- We do not warrant that the Website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website or materials on the Website or on third-party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- The Company does not make any guarantees regarding the earnings through the use of our Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain content, material, or data from the Website or through the Service, you do so at your own discretion and risk. In no event will the company or its directors, officers, advisors, employees, contractors, affiliates or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Website or the Service.
- For greater clarity, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, liability arising out of or in any way connected with or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or Services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage or personal injury or death resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Service or any interaction between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
For individuals – we take online payments for all major credit cards via the payment processor Stripe (a 1.9% Admin fee applies).
For companies – we take online payments or payment by bank transfer and ask for payment upfront, unless it is for long term team projects or is agreed upon.
Copyright and intellectual property
The Company adheres to copyright law and can terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users or coaches who infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders.
The Website, Services and all content available on the Website and/or Services, including, but not limited to, all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Website, Services and content, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein, registered and unregistered are owned by the Company and its licensors. Except as expressly permitted, you may not copy, further develop, reproduce, republish, modify, alter download, post, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise use the Website, Content, or Services. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in the Website, Content, or Services.
Any content used from a third party remains property of the third party.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company has no control over these websites and their content or resources and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of the links, goods, services, materials or information contained on any such third-party websites. You further agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services
For any questions
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org