Crosscultural Communication Skills
People often think that speaking the local language or a good level of English is what facilitates international business. However, while language skills always come in handy, good crosscultural communication skills are usually the key to global business success.
Crosscultural communication competencies enable you to talk effectively with partners or colleagues from around the world. It is all about understanding that people with different cultural backgrounds perceive things differently. They have culture-specific ways to interact with each other, believe in different norms and values, follow different thought patterns, routines or judgments.
Talk to one of our experienced business coaches and learn how to adapt your communication to these cultural differences in an authentic way. Develop crosscultural communication skills so that you share information in a way that international business partners or work colleagues understand you clearly and unmistakably.
Crosscultural Communication Skills - Coaching Topics
Get Crosscultural Communication Skills Coaching to
- recognise cultural differences in verbal and non-verbal communication
- develop a set of basic crosscultural communication skills
- learn how to navigate between many different cultures in an international business environment
- prevent costly misunderstandings due to cultural differences in communication
- communicate effectively with international partners
- reduce conflicts in international collaborations
- lead multicultural teams or projects more successfully
- prepare for important international meetings, presentations and negotiations
- prepare for a new job abroad or in a global company
- improve any of your global business or work relationships
Select your target country, preferred language and the topic “communication” so that we can show you profiles of matching business coaches. Choose your favourite coach and book your first session at a convenient time.