Global Business English
Do you communicate with clients, suppliers and colleagues all over the world? Is your level of English high, but you still would like to deliver your message more impactful while at the same time struggeling to fully understand some of your many international business partners?
While excellent English skills always come in handy when doing business internationally, crosscultural skills are equally important to communicate clearly and to truly understand what is being said. This is what we at crossculture2go like to call Global Business English.
Our experienced Business English Coaches show you how to talk confidently and effectively with people all over the world, whether online or in person, English native or non-native speakers. They will support you to develop crosscultural communication skills so that any international business partner or work colleague can understand you unmistakable while you are able to intrepret their key messages correctly. Learn when to read between the lines and when to express yourself in a bolder way, use a culturally adapted Global Business English wherever you go!
Global Business English - Coaching Topics
People who want to work successfully in international business rely on Business English Coaching to
- increase their level of today’s Business English, e.g. learn typical business phrases and understand native speaker better
- present themselves more confidently in business meetings and international negotiations
- write professional emails, business letters or reports in English
- recognise cultural differences in verbal and non-verbal communication
- learn how to navigate between many different cultures in an English-speaking global business environment
- communicate effectively in English with any international partner
- prevent costly misunderstandings due to cultural differences when speaking English
- refine messages when leading multicultural teams or projectsin English
- prepare for important international conferences, presentations and negotiations in English
- fully express yourself in English, gain influence and connect with your international audience
- prepare for a new job in an English-speaking global company